François Delmotte (born 1972)
- 2003 – Full time researcher at INRA, Institut des Sciences de la Vigne et du Vin, UMR 1065 Santé et Agroécologie du Vignoble, Bordeaux, France.
- 2001- European Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellow, A. Moya’s team, University of Valencia, Spain. Evolutionary genomics of bacterial endosymbionts of insect
- 1998 – PhD thesis, INRA Rennes, supervised by Simon JC. Understanding the routes to asexuality in aphid species.
- 1997 – M.S. in Ecology & Evolution, Université Paris 6 & INA-PG, France
Editorial services, Scientific expertise
- Associate editor (2011-present), European Journal of Plant Pathology
- Associate editor (2012-present), Infection Genetics and Evolution
- Referee for peer-review journals in Plant Science, Evolution and Genetics.
- Scientific expert (2012-present) at the French National Agency for Food, Environmental Health and Safety (ANSES).